When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Fiesta 20" 1968 - $290

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
$290
Zipcode

OptimusJay

Finally riding a big boys bike
1968 Schwinn Fiesta 20" tires kid's bike in excellent condition. I've owned it for roughly 12 years. Completely disassembled it at the time I got it, cleaned and greased everything. It's ready to ride or add to a collection. Plenty of pics showing the condition. The tires were purchased when i got the bike and are the 1990's "repop" reproduction Schwinn Westwind tires, hard to find nowadays. One rough spot in the paint above the head badge where someone carved in a number (see pic) and Delta Wren fender-light is showing corrosion. Not looking to ship at this point but maybe someone around southwest Michigan might be interested. My zip is 49090 - a couple hours from Chicago. $290.
Thanks,
Jay

IMG_1237.jpg

IMG_1248.jpg

IMG_1239.jpg

IMG_1240.jpg

IMG_1242.jpg

IMG_1243.jpg

IMG_1244.jpg

IMG_1246.jpg

IMG_1247.jpg

Heh,I bought the same exact bike for my daughter a few years ago for her birthday.
They are great little bikes, pretty “deluxe” with the light and tank. My daughter, who I bought this for, is heading off to college this fall. Time flies…

Back