When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Flask

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Kstone

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I figured all the Schwinn geeks would probably want to know about this...

I was perusing my instagram feed of all my fellow ceramic artists when this nugget popped up. The dude charges a good penny, but hes developed super incredible antique flasks. He's got plenty of other oil can versions, but this is the first bike one I've seen.

Here's what's cool and geeky, even the screw tops are ceramic. Basically hes been working at it for years and everyone said it was impossible due to the unpredictability of shrinkage and such. I've got a lot of respect for it. At my work we have spent over a year trying to throw a cup to fit a friggen cork. And this guys got a ceramic thread that seals itself and doesnt chip.

Anyways, these are porcelain and hes basically a wizard of the field. It's got collectability on both sides of the spectrum as people will beat eachother down for his work.
Usually they're listed around $120-160. His shop update is Monday if anyone is interested.

https://mitchellspainceramics.shop/password
Screenshot_20190705-215226_Instagram.jpg

Back