When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn FRAME,HEAD BADGE #I7887 Painted Phantom,B6

-

tomsjack

I live for the CABE
Schwinn FRAME,HEAD BADGE #I7887 See Pics Great Condition Re-Painted Phantom,B6 On Ebay

https://www.ebay.com/itm/225211525539?

s-l400.jpg

I have a complete rideable cantilever Schwinn with a springer on C-list for that price. maybe I should spray bomb it blue

Is this your stuff?
yes. that's one of 4 (?) Schwinn's I have listed at lower than average Bay Area prices with no takers. I can only assume most of the other bikes on my Craigslist watchlist are not selling either.

yes. that's one of 4 (?) Schwinn's I have listed at lower than average Bay Area prices with no takers. I can only assume most of the other bikes on my Craigslist watchlist are not selling either.

Your prices are good for the Bay Area, I'm surprised you're not getting any action on them. I like that straight bar you have for sale. I'm keeping an eye out for a cantilever frame to use for a klunker project. I grew up in Santa Clara. I may take a look at your bikes next time I visit my parents. 👍

Your prices are good for the Bay Area, I'm surprised you're not getting any action on them. I like that straight bar you have for sale. I'm keeping an eye out for a cantilever frame to use for a klunker project. I grew up in Santa Clara. I may take a look at your bikes next time I visit my parents. 👍
I have sold more than a few, I bought 19 bikes from a guy last March. a few were $100.00 and less bikes and one I actually gave away to a guy at a swap meet who insisted on giving me 20 bucks. others are now parts bikes. making some money and will end up with a free crusty 1950 phantom when it is all over. in the end I now think it has taken too much effort. good thing I enjoy fiddling with old bikes.

the economy is killing my sales, I'm sure last year they would all be gone by now.

swap meets were much easier to do 25 years ago and Craigslist flakes suck some of the fun out.

all worth it in the end as you said. maybe I just complain too much
CL flakes do suck the fun out of things. I need to scale back my car hobby next year, not looking forward to dealing with sales.

Back