When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Front Atom Drum Conversion and other Services

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

zunigaschwinn

On Training Wheels
Hello all my profession is manual machinist for more than 30 Years, so im able to manufacture alot of things. one in which is that i am able to machine rear atom drums to front atoms drums. i've been doing this for years and
been doing this because there isn't that many front atom drums available. When i machine the the atom drum i also replace the shaft and bearings.
I have done this numerous of times. These pics are from this month.

i have several bike parts from frames, to fenders, to petals. mostly schwinn parts but it can also be applied to other bikes.
I also do fender rolling, frozen goosenecks and seatposts, fork straightening, kickstand removal, also welding, and strut bars.
you can send me a pm, or email me at _____________
Very new to forums, am i able to post my email in posts? sorry if its a stupid question lol.

heres pictures
DSC01689.jpg
DSC01696.JPG
DSC01697.JPG
DSC01699.JPG

Welcome to the cabe ,,,,, franc-o z.

Pura vida

great work i have had him repair/ fabricate many a cycle parts . Highly recommend.
He has built space shuttle parts for n.a.s.a. Has a full old school machine shop at his house .

I believe he is in Gardena CA and at The Long Beach Cycle Swap meet every month.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back