When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Garage Sale find last weekend.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Surfrider Jim

Look Ma, No Hands!
20191006_175902.jpg
l picked this up for 50.00 Believe its a 52 or 53 not positive. It has Chicago welding decal. I need a head badge for it. Anybody know where I might acquire one. Jim

Sweet. Post for the badge in the wanted section here, or just wait. They turn up all the time. Or better yet, see what swaps are in your area, because postage adds a lot to small (and big) parts. Paying $20 to badge a $50 bike hurts, even though it will still be a good deal in the end :)

This is the style and color of badge your looking for, I’ll keep and eye out for one.View attachment 1080325
Thanks that be great. Thats a nice pair of bikes there. Anyone know the best way to get these to clean up. I see the finish on these hase a clear that flakes off or seems to turn a whitish like color. Almost like the finish on old Fender guitars. So far aliitle buffing has helped but in the long run I think it exposes more of the crusty clear. Anyone have advise on this matter. Thanks once again Jim

Back