When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn girl Phantom pedals

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

chevbel57

Look Ma, No Hands!
Hi was was wondering if any one knew what pedals the girl phantom required? I was told AS pedals but not like the boy phantom have.

If no one chimes in by the time I get home tonight I'll take a couple of pics and post them. V/r Shawn

Girl's Phantom?

heck...I didn't know there was such a thing as a girl's Phantom let alone what kind of pedals it should have...learn sump'in new every day...I suppose...Pappy :cool:

The endcaps and blocks of the girls Phantom pedals are different than the boys in addition to the blocks only measuring about 3 1/4" compared the 4" blocks on the boys. To answer Pap the girls Phantoms were only made one year-1955 and were offered in all four colors; black, red, green, and blue. I'm cheating here so I don't have to take any pictures in a dimly lit room of my bike. V/r Shawn

http://thecabe.com/vbulletin/showth...Phantom-original-blue-girls&highlight=phantom

Thanks freqman1 that pic helps a lot. I am restoring a red girl phantom and it had Wald pedals which I think where changed a long time ago. Now come the hard part looking for a nice set of this pedals. Thanks again.

I would bet that their are more black girls phantoms today then in 1955

More than not the ones I've seen don't have a '55 serial. The girls bikes are actually much rarer, in part, due to the one year only run. I personally will not touch a restored Phantom. There are still more than enough nice originals to be had. V/r Shawn

girl Phantom

I probably wouldn't have started restoring the girl phantom but it was really rough and I figured that it was better to restore it than part it out. All the major parts were still good. By the way it is a Nov. 1955 serial number.

Back