When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Guaranty bicycle photos wanted.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
I'm doing some research on Schwinn head badge names and am trying to find some photos of an original Schwinn Guaranty bicycle. I have a catalog from 1950 and a couple badges but am still looking for photos of a bicycle. Any help would be great! Thanks! Barry

Here's what the Badge looks like

Always buying badges
[email protected], 1-208-687-5319 at home, pm me or call my cell at 1-509-509-230-0613

Thanks! Barry

guaranty-01-jpg.jpg

I had an HP Snyder built bike with that badge and it appeared to be original. Hardware store probably sold different makes with the same badge.

I'm doing some research on Schwinn head badge names and am trying to find some photos of an original Schwinn Guaranty bicycle. I have a catalog from 1950 and a couple badges but am still looking for photos of a bicycle. Any help would be great! Thanks! Barry

Here's what the Badge looks like

Always buying badges
[email protected], 1-208-687-5319 at home, pm me or call my cell at 1-509-509-230-0613

Thanks! Barry

View attachment 972987

Guaranty Bicycle.jpg

Back