Schwinn head badge book help. It's finished, but I need help with an executive decision.

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

Tikibar

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 29, 2015
Evanston, United States
I'm going to wait 20 years, until the book is vintage and folks start parting the volumes and selling the pieces. Then I can buy one page at a time, at extraordinarily high cost, so I can reassemble the pages into a book that reproduces exactly what the original looked like :p

Lol, I can't wait to buy one, GLWS!!

How about a numbered, limited edition of the first 100 copies for your Cabe buddies?

Last edited:

barnyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Apr 7, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
I'm going to wait 20 years, until the book is vintage and folks start parting the volumes and selling the pieces. Then I can buy one page at a time, at extraordinarily high cost, so I can reassemble the pages into a book that reproduces exactly what the original looked like :p

Lol, I can't wait to buy one, GLWS!!
Ha Ha ha
Thanks man!

Reactions: Tikibar
This ad goes away when you register for an account!

CURTIS L LINDGREN

I live for the CABE
Dec 19, 2017
Pacific Northwest , United States
How about a numbered, limited edition of the first 100 copies for your Cabe buddies?
I see the Que is getting long here.......................I as well , would like a Signed Copy........................And you thought your work was Done !!!! :eek:

Reactions: barnyguey

barnyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Apr 7, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
I see the Que is getting long here.......................I as well , would like a Signed Copy........................And you thought your work was Done !!!! :eek:[/QU
As asked, I'll gladly be signing the first 100 copies for my Cabe friends. Thanks guys! Barry

That's 59 folks that have asked for a book so far.

Reactions: CURTIS L LINDGREN

GTs58

I'm the Wiz, and nobody beats me!
Sep 2, 2012
Central Arizona
Are keeping a list of those that want a copy? If so, throw me in for a SIGNED copy!

1558811414123.png

pakman2

Look Ma, No Hands!
May 10, 2010
Paragould, United States
$40.00 is not an unreasonable price for a niche book. Count me in for one and signed if possible.

This ad goes away when you register for an account!