Schwinn head badge book help. It's finished, but I need help with an executive decision.

• Regarding bumping ads in the classifed forums, we've just installed a new (customized) add-on that will change the way ads are bumped to the top. Please refer to the post "Bumping Classifed Ads" for details.
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
These ads go away when you register for an account!

sue12

Look Ma, No Hands!
Aug 7, 2016
sacramento ca
Put it out there n it will sell. Like all the references books that have limited first run productions that we use it will be sought after almost as soon as you run out.

Reactions: barnyguey

barnyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Apr 7, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
Put it out there n it will sell. Like all the references books that have limited first run productions that we use it will be sought after almost as soon as you run out.
Thank you. 4 more days and the wheels start to roll. I'll add you to the list. Barry

ballooney

Wore out three sets of tires already!
Dec 5, 2010
Santa Rosa, United States
You can add me too Barry. Looking forward to it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This ad goes away when you register for an account!

38Bike

Look Ma, No Hands!
Oct 11, 2010
Georgetown, Delaware
Barry,
Please put me on the list for a signed copy.
A early Christmas present to me.
Thank you

Reactions: SJ_BIKER

Schwinn1776

Finally riding a big boys bike
Dec 6, 2016
Colorado Springs
Hello Barry,
I would like a signed book as well, very willing to pay $40, I pm you with my info. Thank you for all your hard work on this awesome project!

barnyguey

Apr 7, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
Wow folks! What a response, I'm already up to 67 books spoken for. Thank you very much everyone! Barry

Reactions: cyclingday

Freqman1

Riding a '37 Dayton Super Streamline
Jul 14, 2009
Evans, GA
Wow folks! What a response, I'm already up to 67 books spoken for. Thank you very much everyone! Barry
Hey Barry I asked to be put on the list way back when. Shoot me an email when they are ready to ship and I’ll get payment out. V/r Shawn

badbob

Finally riding a big boys bike
Aug 1, 2010
Prospect, KY, United States
Hi Barry, Please put me on the list for signed copy. Thank you for your hard work and let me know when to send the money. Thanks so much, Bob

barnyguey

Apr 7, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
Hey Barry I asked to be put on the list way back when. Shoot me an email when they are ready to ship and I’ll get payment out. V/r Shawn
Yes, you are on list. Thank you very much Shawn. I meet with the publisher on Thursday to give him the final draft. They'll print me a proof first, then it's supposed to take about a week and a half to print and bind the books after I give them the go ahead. Have a great day. Barry.

barnyguey

Apr 7, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
Hi Barry, Please put me on the list for signed copy. Thank you for your hard work and let me know when to send the money. Thanks so much, Bob
You got it Bob, Thanks man! I can't believe I'm actually done with it. Barry

This ad goes away when you register for an account!