When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book help. It's finished, but I need help with an executive decision.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hello, It's Barry. I'm meeting with the publisher today at 2:00. This is the third and I hope, last time I meet with him. He's going to print me a proof of the book, and then were in business after I ok it. I'm pretty excited!

I need you folks to help me make a decision. It has 311 pages, and there are over 200 color photos of both head badges and bicycles. Printing all the color photos is the expensive part. If I stay with 311 pages, I'll have to sell the book for about $40.00. Is this to much? Should I stick with 311 pages or take even more companies out in order to drop the price of the book?

The book was about 700 pages when I finished it, I had to take about 50 companies out to decrease it to 311 pages. Because of this, I already have a second volume nearly ready to go. Ha Ha Ha.

Thanks! Barry

Hello, It's Barry. I'm meeting with the publisher today at 2:00. This is the third and I hope, last time I meet with him. He's going to print me a proof of the book, and then were in business after I ok it. I'm pretty excited!

I need you folks to help me make a decision. It has 311 pages, and there are over 200 color photos of both head badges and bicycles. Printing all the color photos is the expensive part. If I stay with 311 pages, I'll have to sell the book for about $40.00. Is this to much? Should I stick with 311 pages or take even more companies out in order to drop the price of the book?

The book was about 700 pages when I finished it, I had to take about 50 companies out to decrease it to 311 pages. Because of this, I already have a second volume nearly ready to go. Ha Ha Ha.

Thanks! Barry

I hope the 50 you took out were the more common names... obscure name are way more interesting.

Back