When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book help. It's finished, but I need help with an executive decision.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
A little update, I met with the publisher a day early and handed off the book. Russel said he'd hopefully have the proof printed for me by Friday. My wife, a friend, and I will proof read the book over a few days, then it will take one week to print and bind the book after I give them the go ahead. Barry

Barry,
Please add me to the list of signed copies. I will definitely take a copy. 40 bucks is chump change ;)

Let me know when you want payment.

Thanks for all you efforts.

Eddie

Barry,
Please add me to the list of signed copies. I will definitely take a copy. 40 bucks is chump change ;)

Let me know when you want payment.

Thanks for all you efforts.

Eddie
Thanks Eddie, I'll add you to the list. Barry

Barry,
Please add 2 more signed copies to the list. One for my self and one I will be giving away to fellow collector as a gift.
Did a Texas Special badge (Herbert L. Flake) who was a Schwinn distributor in Texas make it in your book? Thanks......

Barry,
Please add 2 more signed copies to the list. One for my self and one I will be giving away to fellow collector as a gift.
Did a Texas Special badge (Herbert L. Flake) who was a Schwinn distributor in Texas make it in your book? Thanks......
Wow! 2 books, thank you very much. Herbert L. Flake is in the second volume, I have one badge of theirs. Barry

I too, would like a signed copy when they're available.
Thanks, Chris

Looking forward to it.

Barry, please add me to the list. I'll send payment & Address info when there ready!
Thanks for all your hard work on this venture.

Roger

Back