When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I just want to thank everyone that bought a book. I really appreciate all your support. All your feedback has been overwhelming and greatly appreciated. The book was a labor of love and I'm glad I've been able to share all the information I found. I'll try to make Volume II even better. Thank you everyone! Barry

As of today I've shipped 86 books, have one packed to ship, sold seven locally, have three left of the five I kept for myself (sold 2 of them to Cabe members), and the last three are for friends and family. All of that comes to a grand total of 100 books.

I'll have the next books in about a week and a half.:)

I just want to thank everyone that bought a book. I really appreciate all your support. All your feedback has been overwhelming and greatly appreciated. The book was a labor of love and I'm glad I've been able to share all the information I found. I'll try to make Volume II even better. Thank you everyone! Barry

As of today I've shipped 86 books, have one packed to ship, sold seven locally, have three left of the five I kept for myself (sold 2 of them to Cabe members), and the last three are for friends and family. All of that comes to a grand total of 100 books.

I'll have the next books in about a week and a half.:)
You have more?

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6013 using Tapatalk

Back