Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

This ad disappears when logged in

Dan Shabel

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 17, 2017
St. Louis
I'll also have these stickers for sale. They're made the same size as a real badge. Barry

Copyright © 2019 by Barry E. Gray

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or scholarly journal.
View attachment 1013178
Gray’s Field Guide to Schwinn Head Badges
Barry,
Put me down for one of these decals also.
Dan

cyclingday

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Feb 24, 2008
Costa Mesa, California. United States
I’d just like to say, congratulations Barry, for getting your book across the finish line.
And I also want to say, way to go guys, for stepping up and supporting Barry’s efforts by selling out the 1st run in such short order.
I’m sure, there were some sleepless nights thinking about how, and why, and if, such an endeavor was even possible.
We’ve always said, that somebody should to a high quality coffee table type book of this type.
Well, Barry Gray did it!
Right on man!

barnyguey

Apr 7, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
Thank you sir! That's nice of you to say. It's been a labor of love. I don't think I could have done it if I didn't love Schwinn Bicycles so much, almost gave up several times. I had to get a cell phone, a computer, buy Office, and some photo editing programs and learn how to use them. It was hard pound this stuff in to my head, I was still stuck in the 80's. Almost like science fiction to me. Ha Ha Ha

I think there will be at least 3 books. The second one is 340 right now. I have to edit it down though. Barry

BFGforme

I live for the CABE
Nov 28, 2016
Oceanside CA
That's so rad Barry! Put me down for a sticker and a badge to go with the book also! I'd like mine signed also! Great job my friend! Can't wait to see if anything of mine made it in! Dave

barnyguey

Apr 7, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
That's so rad Barry! Put me down for a sticker and a badge to go with the book also! I'd like mine signed also! Great job my friend! Can't wait to see if anything of mine made it in! Dave[/QUOThank you! Sorry, I don't have any badges, just stickers. Barry

barnyguey

Apr 7, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
As planned, I met with Russel at Gray Dog Press on Wednesday. Everything went well and Russel said the books should be ready a week from today. Yahoo! Cool! Right on Man! Awesome!, or any other word that fits the bill. I'm just a tad bit excited. :D

13 of 100 books left from the first run.

Last edited:

Dan Shabel

Finally riding a big boys bike
Jun 17, 2017
St. Louis
As planned, I met with Russel at Gray Dog Press on Wednesday. Everything went well and Russel said the books should be ready a week from today. Yahoo! Cool! Right on Man! Awesome!, or any other word that fits the bill. I'm just a tad bit excited. :D

13 of 100 books left from the first run.
Where can we send our money??? What is the price including shipping?

barnyguey

Apr 7, 2012
Rathdrum, Idaho
Where can we send our money??? What is the price including shipping?
$43.00 for the book. I priced the shipping to New York, it was $4.23. People closer to me in Idaho will be cheaper of course. The packaging is about $1.83 each. That would make the total $49.06. Thanks Dan, Barry

This ad disappears when logged in
Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture