When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

-
I'll also have these stickers for sale. They're made the same size as a real badge. Barry

Copyright © 2019 by Barry E. Gray

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review or scholarly journal.
View attachment 1013178
Gray’s Field Guide to Schwinn Head Badges
Barry,
Put me down for one of these decals also.
Dan

I’d just like to say, congratulations Barry, for getting your book across the finish line.
And I also want to say, way to go guys, for stepping up and supporting Barry’s efforts by selling out the 1st run in such short order.
I’m sure, there were some sleepless nights thinking about how, and why, and if, such an endeavor was even possible.
We’ve always said, that somebody should to a high quality coffee table type book of this type.
Well, Barry Gray did it!
Right on man!

Back