When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Nice! Are you going to sign them before you mail them out? I want one of mine signed.
Barry,
I of course would like you to sign my copy also. Do you have a bike picked out to put one of your headbadges on? Let me know when I can send my payment.
Dan

Barry,
I of course would like you to sign my copy also. Do you have a bike picked out to put one of your headbadges on? Let me know when I can send my payment.
Dan
You got it. I don't have badges made that are normal sized. My friend the one I have, but it's 4 1/2" tall.

I talked to Russel at the printing shop today, he said everything is printed and is now in the binding process. They're on schedule for being finished by Friday. Keep your fingers crossed. Barry

CONGRATS ! Good luck with the book !
Thanks man!
I'm going to need to have more printed for the 1st Annual Oregon Classic/Antigue Bicycle Swap Meet near Portland September 14th. Maybe I can sell a few there? Barry

By that little sample from Lazarus/Federated Group, it looks like it’s going to be everything I was hoping it would be.
Thank You, Barry!

Back