When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Hello everyone. I found a problem with books today. They don't lay flat on the table. I went back down to the printing outfit and showed it to them. Russel kept one box of books and said he was going to laminate the books to a piece of cardboard. I don't know if it will work or not? I want to know what you guys think.

I already mailed 5 books and was going to mail another 15 today. Now I don't know if I should? Here's a photo.
Do you guys want them like this, or should I hold off and see what the printing outfit decides to do?
20190701_130716[1].jpg

Hello everyone. I found a problem with books today. They don't lay flat on the table. I went back down to the printing outfit and showed it to them. Russel kept one box of books and said he was going to laminate the books to a piece of cardboard. I don't know if it will work or not? I want to know what you guys think.

I already mailed 5 books and was going to mail another 15 today. Now I don't know if I should? Here's a photo.
Do you guys want them like this, or should I hold off and see what the printing outfit decides to do?
View attachment 1024150
Send me payment info I'll take it. No worries

Sent from my LG-TP260 using Tapatalk

Barry, I fine with that as is. Please send me the payment info to get you handled
Roland E Culberson
REC

Barry, I fine with that as is. Please send me the payment info to get you handled
Roland E Culberson
REC
I'm working my way down the list. I've mailed 19 books so far. If I do to many at once I'll get confused and sign the wrong book for the wrong person. Thank you. Barry

Mine’s going to get all dogeared from years of intensive study, so the more flexible the better.
I’ll just buy another one, if it gets so tattered that I can’t read it anymore.
But, I appreciate your concern, Barry.
I’ll take mine just the way it is.
Thank you!

Marty

Mine’s going to get all dogeared from years of intensive study, so the more flexible the better.
I’ll just buy another one, if it gets so tattered that I can’t read it anymore.
But, I appreciate your concern, Barry.
I’ll take mine just the way it is.
Thank you!

Marty
Sounds great, that's kind of what everyone is saying. So I mailed 12 more books today. Thanks guys!

This is a common thing with paper backs. Mine will be squeezed in with other schwinn books so no worries on my end. Looks good...love the layout.

Back