When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
I’ll take it the way it is...I too appreciate your concern and attention to detail but looks totally acceptable to me. Please send me the payment info when you get down to me on the list

I’ll take it the way it is...I too appreciate your concern and attention to detail but looks totally acceptable to me. Please send me the payment info when you get down to me on the list
I'm on 54, your number 70. I'm getting there faster than I thought. I'm mailing them in the order people pay, so it depends on how fast the people ahead of you pay. Thanks, Barry

Howdy folks! Someone paid me for a book, but I don't know who it is? The payment came from Rusty Bicycle Shop. Let me know who you are and I'll mail your book. Thank you. Barry

I've shipped 46 books so far, have 4 packaged up and I'm waiting on 19 requests for payment. Thanks you very much folks! Barry

Last edited:
I've shipped 46 books so far, have 2 packaged up and I'm waiting on 22 requests for payment. Thanks you very much folks! Barry
I really hope that everyone that said they wanted one is as good as their word. I'm anxiously awaiting my copy and hope you are already on Volume II which you can put me down for a copy now. V/r Shawn

Back