When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

-
Here's where we stand folks,

I shipped off another 12 books today, that makes it 58 shipped so far. There are 17 requests for payment outstanding, 7 local people buying a book, 6 checks in the mail, 2 people on vacation, 5 books for me & 6 bicycle shops buying a book.

By this count, I think I might have 1 extra book for sale. Thank you Barry

Here's where we stand folks,

I shipped off another 12 books today, that makes it 58 shipped so far. There are 17 requests for payment outstanding, 7 local people buying a book, 6 checks in the mail, 2 people on vacation, 5 books for me & 6 bicycle shops buying a book.

By this count, I think I might have 1 extra book for sale. Thank you Barry

I'll buy the last one if you have an extra. Let me know. Thanks, Catfish

I just got my copy (personalized and numbered-super cool!)and I can tell you its mind boggling! it is awesome! I think I expected to see a small pamphlet with a bunch of head plates side by side.....wait till you see this! pictures of bikes-advertisements-detail shots-color pictures up the wazoo! I haven't even gone through the whole book and I am blown away! what a fine piece of work-nice job barry! I love the 90degree turn so the book is longer side to side making it easier to open and see the pages fully. well thought out-beautiful photos-tons of information. if it looks like i'm off the cabe for a few days-its because I will be pawing through this book! congrats on a fantastic book barry!

I just got my copy (personalized and numbered-super cool!)and I can tell you its mind boggling! it is awesome! I think I expected to see a small pamphlet with a bunch of head plates side by side.....wait till you see this! pictures of bikes-advertisements-detail shots-color pictures up the wazoo! I haven't even gone through the whole book and I am blown away! what a fine piece of work-nice job barry! I love the 90degree turn so the book is longer side to side making it easier to open and see the pages fully. well thought out-beautiful photos-tons of information. if it looks like i'm off the cabe for a few days-its because I will be pawing through this book! congrats on a fantastic book barry!
Wow! Thank you very much! That's super nice of you to say. Barry

Back