When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here's where we stand folks,

I shipped off another 12 books today, that makes it 58 shipped so far. There are 17 requests for payment outstanding, 7 local people buying a book, 6 checks in the mail, 2 people on vacation, 5 books for me & 6 bicycle shops buying a book.

By this count, I think I might have 1 extra book for sale. Thank you Barry

Here's where we stand folks,

I shipped off another 12 books today, that makes it 58 shipped so far. There are 17 requests for payment outstanding, 7 local people buying a book, 6 checks in the mail, 2 people on vacation, 5 books for me & 6 bicycle shops buying a book.

By this count, I think I might have 1 extra book for sale. Thank you Barry

I'll buy the last one if you have an extra. Let me know. Thanks, Catfish

I just got my copy (personalized and numbered-super cool!)and I can tell you its mind boggling! it is awesome! I think I expected to see a small pamphlet with a bunch of head plates side by side.....wait till you see this! pictures of bikes-advertisements-detail shots-color pictures up the wazoo! I haven't even gone through the whole book and I am blown away! what a fine piece of work-nice job barry! I love the 90degree turn so the book is longer side to side making it easier to open and see the pages fully. well thought out-beautiful photos-tons of information. if it looks like i'm off the cabe for a few days-its because I will be pawing through this book! congrats on a fantastic book barry!

I just got my copy (personalized and numbered-super cool!)and I can tell you its mind boggling! it is awesome! I think I expected to see a small pamphlet with a bunch of head plates side by side.....wait till you see this! pictures of bikes-advertisements-detail shots-color pictures up the wazoo! I haven't even gone through the whole book and I am blown away! what a fine piece of work-nice job barry! I love the 90degree turn so the book is longer side to side making it easier to open and see the pages fully. well thought out-beautiful photos-tons of information. if it looks like i'm off the cabe for a few days-its because I will be pawing through this book! congrats on a fantastic book barry!
Wow! Thank you very much! That's super nice of you to say. Barry

Back