When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn head badge book news, I can finally tell you the name, It's copyrighted.

-
received my book yesterday, lots of color, info, pictures. I've been an avid reader all my life, but this is my first signed numbered book, very cool and a nice personal touch by you. having one of my bikes pictured in the book is a hoot. 50, 100 years from now someone will be reading you book, quite an accomplishment. will you be printing more of volume one, as I'm sure you can sell many more as the word gets out. goes with out saying put me down for volume 2.......congratulations on a job well done

20190709_132509.jpg

Thank you very much I appreciate the compliment. Yes, I plan on having more printed after I pay back what owe. I charged everything! Ha Ha Ha

I've been trying to curb my enthusiasm and exercising patience waiting for my copy to arrive. You guys feedback is making me anxious! :D Now I'm probably gonna tackle the poor guy walking to my house with a package in his hand....

I've been trying to curb my enthusiasm and exercising patience waiting for my copy to arrive. You guys feedback is making me anxious! :D Now I'm probably gonna tackle the poor guy walking to my house with a package in his hand....

:poutingcat: Do It !!!!!!!! Tackle Him.......................It might be the only excitement He has today ! Unless He got chased by a Dog already .................:laughing:

Back