When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn headbadge book update

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Progress...

I've been working away. Last night I had to do something I really didn't want to do and take about a dozen companies out of the book. It was going to be a giant book! Because of this, I already started Volume II of the book, and I'm still working on the first one! LOL

Now that I took some companies out, I can go load the book into Createspace and see hows it's shaping up. I've done this dozens of times so far, finding more problems I need to fix each time. My friend that helped me design the book cover will have the final draft done this week.:D

I have to thank all the Cabe members that have helped me along the way. I'm trying real hard to have it done by the beginning of the New Year.

I have a list of folks that asked for a copy, I hope I have everyone on the list. I'm pretty good at forgetting things though. Barry

Count me in for a copy. Nice Christmas present for me. :)
Unfortunately, it won't be ready for Christmas. I think it'll be more like a late winter or early spring present. It'll take about two months for the company I hired to make something for me that goes along with the book.;)

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

UGH, I need help! I finally have the book ready but I'm having troubles.

I've been working with cratespace on printing this book for some time now. It's taken me months to correct all my mistake so the book would load into createspace correctly. I'm fine tuning it by adding new information etc. I went to sign in to createpace at the beginning of the year and it had been sold to Amazon. I couldn't sign. They gave me the run around, making me sign up again. Then before I could load the book, they wanted my bank account information and my social security number. This made me mad! I don't give my social security number out!

I decided to find another self publishing company. Lulu is the company I'm trying to go with now.

Now it won't load into Lulu for a ebook because I need to somehow electronically put in markers to show where new chapters begin. Putting in numbers won't work for an ebook. I have it set up for printing and need to change it. I want to sell it in both printed and ebook form. I downloaded a 34 page instruction manual on how to format your manuscript for conversion for Lulu. It's all Greek to me?

Could someone help me please? Thanks, Barry

Back