When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Headbadges

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
any GOOD quality lenses are the ticket...
our Calif boy Anthony Standard back in the 80s and 90s ...no idea how he did it...
but made lenses of the most incredible quality....even his plastic lenses to replace glass
(autocycle, Delta Silver Ray) were works of art. Since then...there has been some crappy
repop lenses popping up here and there...

I concur, with the sentiment above.
Everybody with a late, prewar, spring fork model frame, needs these bumpers.
View attachment 1342500
View attachment 1342501
To my knowledge, these have never been reproduced.
Forget the headbadges, there’s no need.

Please make these!

Marty! I have a Mint NOS one of these....was thinking about making some...would not
hurt any market or value on anything as they simply do not exist....Ok...
you're motivating me now...maybe I should do this?

Sounds like everyone is trying to throw Joe off the scent of making rare badges! I agree there are a lot of things we need more than badges but they have to be done well. I'd like to see this Magna bumper reproduced. The beauty of something like this is it fits a number of different bikes and is not brand specific. Kind of like the knuckle guards Scott made. V/r Shawn

I'm with Pete on this-hands down-the Delta silverray glass lens! Many makes of bike use the Delta silverray headlights. While you are at it-make the glass lens (commonly called the 'jewels') for the 1936 Schwinn Autocycle tank! I'd pass on the head plates as they are being made currently and have been made by Jerry Turner (Nostalgic Reflections) for years-he'll make any one you want-even a custom plate! I know you're a talented guy Joe-what is your specialized medium that you like working in? Let us know-we'll keep you busy!

Back