When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Headbadges

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
'63 Schwinn Debbie

Well,I need a NICE ONE for the Brides Flamboyant Blue '63 Debbie.It has the anodized looking Flam.Blue base with white letters. I know,I know,rare and collectability don't always go hand in hand. I haven't seen another so I'm thinking this is the rarest....Maybe the Hudsons Detroit

Last edited:
Here's one you don't see every day. Apparently, in the 60's some of the high volume or "Total Concept Store" dealers were allowed custom badges. Its a little larger than the badges of the era and the fasteners have smooth heads on them.

15yxjkp-1.jpg

Perhaps the LION badge? Seen maybe 2 in all these years. I'm sure there are other super rare ones.

I think Marty's is the most rare Schwinn badge I have seen. Then the Lion badge that Bob mentioned is pretty much unattainable, then the Joe's badges, the third version being the most rare, and the possible my Dixieland., it's the only one I have ever seen.
Catfish give us your opinion

I think Marty's is the most rare Schwinn badge I have seen. Then the Lion badge that Bob mentioned is pretty much unattainable, then the Joe's badges, the third version being the most rare, and the possible my Dixieland., it's the only one I have ever seen.
Catfish give us your opinion

I agree that Marty's is the rarest. The Lion badge is up there.

Back