When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn headbadges

-
5 Henderson that I know of. Missing 48. But these pictures are not updated the collection that I will purchase will take care of those.

Vintage2wheel
714-585-6183 voice/txt
[email protected]
Like our Facebook page
Search
Vintage2wheel

excelsior badge

For the time being was just gonna use a ribbon excelsior badge, but it would be shweet to use one of the apparently 5 diff Henderson badges!

When were these used?

Can someone tell me when Schwinn used these? What types of bikes were they on? Thank you. (photo credit frank71)

schwinnbadges_zpsb9e57f16-1.jpg

pre war post war

They coulda came on anything. Id say these footed badges would be late prr war into post war. maybe all the way up to 51? Whoever sold the bikes would slap their own badge on it or something like that.

They coulda came on anything. Id say these footed badges would be late prr war into post war. maybe all the way up to 51? Whoever sold the bikes would slap their own badge on it or something like that.

Cool. I always buy a few of something then learn more about it, lol.

Back