When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Heavy Duty hub 26” 36 spoke

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Mymando

Wore out three sets of tires already!
After not much response on the yellow band tandem search I’ll see who has a red band heavy duty hub that I can use instead? Maybe I’ll have better luck with that search? Thanks

hub only working red band heavy spoke type 125 dollars shipped 48 states complete wheel extra heavy duty red band working straight will add missing spoke 120 guage spoke big spoke ends 185 dollars shipped

DSC02626.JPG

DSC02625.JPG

DSC02624.JPG

DSC02623.JPG

I have the yellow band wheel you are looking for.

Looks to be completes- its a bit buried in the warehouse and will try to get to tomorrow for photos.

It is a complete yellow band, tandem wheel - 105 gauge spokes and correct rim -might even have
a tire and tube original to wheel.

As to value?

I will look at condition and finish of rim and and true of wheel before throwing a price.

Shipping wheels gets a bit pricey, where are you located.

I have the yellow band wheel you are looking for.

Looks to be completes- its a bit buried in the warehouse and will try to get to tomorrow for photos.

It is a complete yellow band, tandem wheel - 105 gauge spokes and correct rim -might even have
a tire and tube original to wheel.

As to value?

I will look at condition and finish of rim and and true of wheel before throwing a price.

Shipping wheels gets a bit pricey, where are you located.

I’m I OR.97404
So is it a S2 or S 7 ? I assume it’s an S 7 since it’s probably from a early 60’s bike? What are you asking for the wheel? Thanks

Back