When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Hollywood Estimated Value

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Nick Simon

On Training Wheels
Hello, I'm new to this website and I was wondering what the appropriate value of this bike would be. My guess would be around 100$, but a more educated input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Nick Simon

3Kc3I83J35I65Me5J1d31062eb403cea01ab7.jpg

Hello, I'm new to this website and I was wondering what the appropriate value of this bike would be. My guess would be around 100$, but a more educated input would be appreciated. Thanks!

Nick Simon

View attachment 87283

100 is a decent price, I have sold over 20 hollywoods all lubed, cleaned, tuned and ready to go
mostlly I got around 75 bucks for them, but now prices are rising some,,I did get 125 for a real nice one with rear baskets.

schwinn hollywoods

i have had good luck with 1966-1973 hollywoods.sky blue,violet,and campus green being the most popular colors.depending on condition they will bring to the right person 75.00-200.00.the one youre looking at looks ok at 75-125.00.good luck.

Back