When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

schwinn hollywood

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
That's pretty strange. I notice that the highest number listed under "A" is A31157, while the bike is stamped A56792. And it looks like the letter is for the month, but then the "B" numbers start on Jan. 31st. I doubt we'll ever hear the explanation for that one!

That's pretty strange. I notice that the highest number listed under "A" is A31157, while the bike is stamped A56792. And it looks like the letter is for the month, but then the "B" numbers start on Jan. 31st. I doubt we'll ever hear the explanation for that one!

I would like to know where the rest of the numbers are for January 1966. No other serial stampings were done in January?

Maybe @GeorgeK54 could post a shot of the crank's casting date. Or one of the date stamp on the left inside of the fork leg next to the axle slot.

I would like to know where the rest of the numbers are for January 1966. No other serial stampings were done in January?

Maybe @GeorgeK54 could post a shot of the crank's casting date. Or one of the date stamp on the left inside of the fork leg next to the axle slot.
Sure, this has me baffled also. Didn't know about the date stamp...you guys are good!

Back