When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn hornet/panther frame/springer fork

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Price
Zipcode

ADReese

Wore out three sets of tires already!
I purchased this with a group of parts and don't really have a need for it. Early 50's straight bar frame that has been powdercoated red. Actually a pretty nice job for powdercoat. Nice gloss and color. Some light scuffs from storage but very presentable. Also have the matching deluxe chainguard for the bike. It has a few small dings that were missed and the tip appears to have a light twist. Finally I have the non locking springer that was also powdercoated. The chrome struts are missing but a fresh set would look best with the bright paint. I have most of the hardware for the springer and bearing cups/bearings that were original to the bike but they are petty tired and would most likely need to be freshened up. Please feel free to ask any questions. This would make a great custom cruiser project!

I AM LOOKING FOR A SCHWINN SPRINGER NECK LOCKING OR NONE LOCKING WOULD YOU HAVE ONE. THANKS GLENN 626-339-3953

Back