When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Hornet value

-
I'm new to the forum, but I've been collecting old bikes for years. I have a couple of Schwinn Hornets (1952 I believe) which I plan to sell. One is original and one has been painted. Any idea how much to ask for them? Any help would be most appreciated.
View attachment 1016346View attachment 1016347View attachment 1016348View attachment 1016349
I just bought a guys bike hornet and i value that at around $400.00. Mines got the rack and truss rods,but no tank. I think maybe $200.00 for the blue one and maybe $100.00-125.00 for the brown one. It's worth what ever some one's willing to pay. I think this would be a good starting point. Good luck. Ride ON . Razin.

great input. I will post them cheap on local craigslist. Many thanks for the help!!!
Start high, you can always come down. If you parted out the blue bike, you could make more $. But that's just one less to be ridden. Some of us older guys like ridind "step throughs". They're easier to mount and the gearing makes them easier to ride.

Go on Facebook and search for TRM Convertible Tanks. Make that girl's bike into something really rad.
32430413_637026853310031_3996932965505433600_n.jpg

Oh, I checked them out, alright. The tank is cool (and I want one). Too much of that, however, and I feel it might resemble a motorcycle from one of those discovery channel soap operas from last decade. But that’s me.

Go on Facebook and search for TRM Convertible Tanks. Make that girl's bike into something really rad.
View attachment 1016934
This really does it for me and girls bikes. Nothing wrong with riding them , as long as yoir knees in the breeze. I've seen these tanks before. Does any one know what they go for? Thanks and Ride On. Razin. P.S. Gweels bikes are cool too!!!

Back