When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Sold Schwinn Hudson Detroit Girl's Bicycle

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

mkatsantiques

On Training Wheels
This is a bicycle found in a barn in northwest ohio recently. The lady who owned it was born in 1927. Obviously used. (if it had been a boys bike it would have been pully-ed up in a tree, dropped and condition would be worse....those girls kept their things nice.)
I am selling this for a client. But I also own an antique shop, have done this business for years and it needs to go. It is taking up real estate. I am not looking to get retail for this bicycle. But I know what it "potentially" is worth...so be nice.
Original paint. Original parts and pieces. A few bends, dings, rust and general age wear. Of course, it needs to tires and some love. i have photos of every angle. talk to me!
The Bicycle is a good one. i know. $700.00 I AM WILLING TO DEAL...
THANKS FOR ALL THE MESSAGES AND QUESTIONS, CALLS. THE BICYCYLE IS NOW SOLD! I SEARCH BARNS IN NORTHWEST OHIO....WITH THIS BICYCYLE SUCCESS, YOU'LL BE SEEING BE AGAIN. THANK YOU!!!!!

back fender and bracket.jpg
back wheel.jpg
head badge.jpg
right side gear cover.jpg
front light.jpg
right side.jpg
seat1.jpg

full view.jpg

Last edited:
Back