When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Huffy Sears Evel Knievel Bicentennial Patriot Banana Star Spangled bike

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

PLERR

Finally riding a big boys bike

From eBay. BuyItNow $99 or make an offer. Westwood, NJ. The title really says it all, but here's the description:

Heres a once ever find-- You cant make a bicycle look like this, it has the real vintage patina look just like you left it long ago. Surprisingly all of the pedals, crank, handlebars, wheels etc. turn and steer just as the are supposed to. Even the front brake functions and releases. I think the only thing it needs to ride is a chain. If you have a chain to install it would probably function as a bike should. Both tires still hold air.​
I dont see any identification on it, and searches turn up nothing. There are many similar bikes but none of them look like this one. The seat, chain guard etc are all different from what is seen online. It has a Sting Ray speedometer, but I cant say for sure if this is a Schwinn or not. Is this a Limited edition Evel Knievel bike?​
A very cool one of a kind item for the right person, this would look great parked next to and old barn or on the back of a truck. Bolt a motor on and go.​
It could be restored, its more interesting this way- ride it at the local swap meet or camp ground.​
This Is The Only One!​
I am not the original owner and have to way to try it out so being sold as found. Contact me first for a shipping price.​

Just bolt a motor on and go! 🤔 It does have a nice guard though.

Pics for the record:

1631027654030.png

1631027754392.png

1631027768722.png

1631027781364.png

1631027794717.png

1631027824575.png

1631027835530.png

E=-)

Pop-a-wheelie!! She's awesome! The kid that rode that grew up to kick azz!
"What'cha doin' sweetheart?" Building a ramp. I'm going to jump over 15
Barbie Dolls! Never been done before. "Oh, that's nice. Be careful out there."

View attachment 1474202

From eBay. BuyItNow $99 or make an offer. Westwood, NJ. The title really says it all, but here's the description:

Heres a once ever find-- You cant make a bicycle look like this, it has the real vintage patina look just like you left it long ago. Surprisingly all of the pedals, crank, handlebars, wheels etc. turn and steer just as the are supposed to. Even the front brake functions and releases. I think the only thing it needs to ride is a chain. If you have a chain to install it would probably function as a bike should. Both tires still hold air.​
I dont see any identification on it, and searches turn up nothing. There are many similar bikes but none of them look like this one. The seat, chain guard etc are all different from what is seen online. It has a Sting Ray speedometer, but I cant say for sure if this is a Schwinn or not. Is this a Limited edition Evel Knievel bike?​
A very cool one of a kind item for the right person, this would look great parked next to and old barn or on the back of a truck. Bolt a motor on and go.​
It could be restored, its more interesting this way- ride it at the local swap meet or camp ground.​
This Is The Only One!​
I am not the original owner and have to way to try it out so being sold as found. Contact me first for a shipping price.​

Just bolt a motor on and go! 🤔 It does have a nice guard though.

Pics for the record:

View attachment 1474200

View attachment 1474203

View attachment 1474204

View attachment 1474205

View attachment 1474206

View attachment 1474208

View attachment 1474209

E=-)
I expected...more.......

Back