When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Hurricane 5 speed Gear Shift Bike

-

Bikeman36

On Training Wheels
This is my used 1981 Schwinn Hurricane Bike from when I was a kid. I think it is an 81. This is ALL original. I noticed some of the others have a silver or metal gear shift, this one is black and has always been black. I kept this in hopes of refinishing it someday, no time, so bid often and buy big. It will be shipped from my home in WV 25313. You pay shipping. I will not gouge you on shipping, it will be actual. If this sells for more than $500 I will help with shipping! Sold as is, no returns. Immediate payment is required.

I have one just like it. The price difference between these and the earlier models is shocking.

I have one just like it. The price difference between these and the earlier models is shocking.
Not really up on the info on these bikes, what is the price difference? I am just selling because I have no more room in the new house for it. Any idea what its worth?

Sorry, I meant that the ones with the gear shift on the frame can be over $1,000. I bought mine for $250 but it was in near perfect condition and from a friend. Tire condition is important. I like it and kids like the bike when they ride it. Good luck.

Back