When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Id help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

JO BO

I live for the CABE
Year and model please? I don’t have serial number yet. Thanks

9C0403E3-D1A2-4E04-921C-46DB4D132F1D.jpeg

DXE and maybe postwar, looks like there's a tab for the rear chain guard mounting. The year? haha. 46 thru maybe 50 something.
Hi I just got the serial number and it is either J69411 or U69411 can't make it out for sure yet I put both numbers in Schwinn serial number search and came up with J at 1953 and U at 1956 but this is probably 40's and missing the serial numbers for those years I guess.

You need the location of the serial number and verify if it’s a pre-war or post war bike.

You need the location of the serial number and verify if it’s a pre-war or post war bike.
Hi serial number is on the Bottom Bracket thanks Has horn/ horn button on side of tank

Last edited:
I've seen a couple J serials that are what I believe to be a 1945 build. The kickstand tube angle tells me these were the first pre/post war models. These early ones also had dog leg cranks and some black out parts. That picture is almost worthless for any details.

Last edited:
Back