When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn identification help

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

aart

On Training Wheels
Hey All! First post here.

I bought this bike Minneapolis, 2013. On another forum someone thought it was a 1936 Schwinn. After some more research I can't seem to find the exact frame/fork combo on a single model. The frame looks like '35 cycleplane and the front fork from a '38 roadster (based on this ebay post: https://www.ebay.com/i/323298655757?chn=ps). Does anybody know if the frame and fork could be from a single model or know what this bike is? I can post more pictures if needed.

0A4A0580.jpg

bike1.jpg

Thanks in advance!

it would be hard to tell the model from just a repaainted frame and fork, but the frame is a BC model frame. and it does not look very comfortable to ride...

It is indeed terribly uncomfortable. Part of the reason why i'm trying to get it identified is to figure out what handlebars should go on this bike. I just purchased a Brooks B135 to solve the awful saddle issue.

Any advice on what style and where to look for handlebars?

it would be hard to tell the model from just a repaainted frame and fork, but the frame is a BC model frame. and it does not look very comfortable to ride...

Don’t mind Cooper he just a kid he can be a bit of a know it all

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back