When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Jaguar...early 60's...just got it...

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here's the Jaguar I used to have...

P1010014.JPG

You still got a good deal for $325. At least 95% of the parts are there. Should clean up quite nicely.
I don't know about you, but I hate it when the Estate Sales companies do their homework on items.

I was just going through some of my old photos, remembering I might have had another Jaguar...and I was right. It was in great shape, but missing all the good stuff when I got it. Racks, tank and headlight were missing but it had the 2-speed kickback.

IMG_1103.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

You still got a good deal for $325. At least 95% of the parts are there. Should clean up quite nicely.
I don't know about you, but I hate it when the Estate Sales companies do their homework on items.

I agree. If it were just a Garage Sale, I probably could have gotten it for less than $100.

This is really going to be a project. I haven't put this much work into a bike in quite a while, but still, I'm having fun. The inside of the tank is pretty much what I had expected, yet the horn looks to be in really nice shape. At some point I'll test it, but to much else to do on it.

I got the 3-speed to be free and moving on the hub (Dated January of 1961), so that's a milestone. One of the spokes is broken and all the others are loose, so more fun.

BTW...the frame date is: K060907...in case any of you kind souls out there wants to give me a date on it, which I'm sure will come close to the Sturmey-Archer hub date.

So, it's all dismantled, so let the fun begin!!!
IMG_4495.jpg

and now let the games begin!

Back