When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Jaguar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Chocolat96

Finally riding a big boys bike
3BEEC460-F313-48AD-9769-5AD446BD2C3E.jpeg
2132B49D-A253-4728-87B2-A3281A35D77D.jpeg
D52333B7-DD91-4C6C-ABFA-5CAD1E47ED08.jpeg
Pick up a N.O.S set of red and white saddle bags and found this tigers tail in the bags to bike looks much nicer with the bags on it.

Last edited:
Outstanding.....A little 0000 steel wool and polish and that aluminum rack can look almost like the fenders.

Just got my own nearly exact version (1961) of this bike. Looking for saddle bags and trying to get an idea of how you wrapped the cables. Any help would be very much appreciated.

Regards,

Grant

So nice! Ok now I am a rookie at this so where do you find the cable wrap you are using?

Grant

zagar-axe on eBay had the Speedway cable wrap produced maybe 8 years ago but it seems he is no longer involved. Not sure if this is him with a different user i.d. or someone that took over his sales.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Orange-White-Speedway-Cable-Wrap-Coil-Cover-Harley-Motorcycle-Bicycles/183336187602?epid=2134601803&hash=item2aafb036d2:g:MYUAAOSwdGJasAFc&_sacat=0&_nkw=speedway+cable+wrap&_from=R40&rt=nc&_trksid=m570.l1313
Here is another Ebay link for items for less $$. If you click "watch this item" then close the page, then re-open, click on items watching, then click "I want to" and choose "similar items" and you should see more items, many for less money.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NOS-BLUE-C...que-vintage-/263858571746?hash=item3d6f3249e2

Back