When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Jaguar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Finally found a 1965 Schwinn Jaguar Mark VI to complete my collection of five black Schwinn Jaguar bikes. Just a good clean/detail removing everything. Cheers......

1649204223798.png

Very nice and jealous,,,,
I've been looking for a 64 Mark V for a while now. If by chance you know someone, I'm interested.

Pacific Cycle did give us a relatively nice pacific cycle Chinese schwinn branded JAGUAR which did have a nice frame, and was nicely done in blue and white with 559mm wheels and a 7 speed freewheel and the clover style 46 T chainwheel on a one piece crank. It has a better rear derailleur of course than the '62 Corvette, and a better freewheel too.
Pacific Cycle made them around 15 years ago.
If you ditch the twist shifters, and go retro, and install decent stem shifter or quality thumb shifter, and then go retro and install old fenders of much higher quality, and something like a used ancient 7881 Schwinn handlebar for quality chrome and comfort, and if you install a pair of KENDA K-193 KWEST tires (the 26 x 1.95 version -OR- the 26 x 1.5 version), you will have a pacif. cycle chinese-schwinn "JAGUAR" that is even superior to what Chicago's finest cranked out all those years ago.
Those KENDA K-193 Kwest tires are the BEST RIDING 559mm Tires that one can get for a geared street machine in the typical 26"--559mm cruiser bike size. These tires have a modern motorcycle like smooth tread with the tire tip being beveled sort of like a stereo phonograph's needle(turntable's needle). These are by far, one the fastest and smoothest riding tires in the 26"--559mm cruiser bike's size.

Garage sales are great, sometimes you find a good deal on a bike and other times you just find good deal on stuff. This time for 5 bucks I found this metal Jaguar to display beside my Jaguar bike collection. Looks like it is actually running beside the bikes. Oh yea and it really kinda matches the cat on the chain guard. Just trying to have fun. Cheers..........

1665010725866.png

1665010812514.png

Back