When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Jaguar

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Okay a fun picture this time. Here is the Grinch riding off to Whoville on his Schwinn Jaguar Mark V. Cheers.........

1612535988964.png

Last edited:
Nice collection, love the all black theme. I have a fair selection of middleweight Schwinns myself. Why is it that no matter how nice the bike is when you obtain it, the headlamp, is so equipped from the factory, always seems to be missing?

Welcome, great collection and pictures. Thank you for sharing them with us. Stay healthy, have fun and enjoy the ride.
Hammerhead

Nice collection, love the all black theme. I have a fair selection of middleweight Schwinns myself. Why is it that no matter how nice the bike is when you obtain it, the headlamp, is so equipped from the factory, always seems to be missing?
If you leave dry cell batteries in anything battery powered, sooner or later they corrode, leak and ruin whatever they're in. I nearly lost a pretty expensive camera to bad batteries, and they weren't that old. I caught it just in time. Generator lights were more expensive than the battery lights when new, but the generator lights usually survive and the battery lights don't, so now it's reversed.

Looking for a 1965 Schwinn Jaguar Mark VI. Must be original BLACK and a nice rider, no projects.

Cheers.......

Last edited:
Back