When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn Jeep head badge?

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

barneyguey

Riding a '38 Autocycle Deluxe
Hey folks, I found an interesting badge. A Jeep bicycle badge? Was it ever used on a Schwinn, or what brand of bicycle was it used on? Thanks, Barry
Jeep.JPG

I think so too! I have a 1981 Jeep Scrambler and have always loved the CJ's. That'd be real cool if I could find a Schwinn Jeep.

Never seen such a thing! Jeepers creepers, a Schwinn Jeep? lol

It's definitely a stretch, but there was some interest from the Overland Automobile company/ John N. Willys in buying the Excelsior Supply Company before Ignaz Schwinn bought the brand in 1911
image.jpeg

Pretty cool information! I would be completely amazed if there was such a thing. I could imagine a 70s or 80s model with plastic all over it, with Jeep looking wheels on it.
It's definitely a stretch, but there was some interest from the Overland Automobile company/ John N. Willys in buying the Excelsior Supply Company before Ignaz Schwinn bought the brand in 1911
View attachment 878184

Sent from my SM-G530T using Tapatalk

Back