When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn KiNg SiZe Cotton Picker

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture

Smoopy's

Finally riding a big boys bike
So i figured the time has come to build a dream bike of mine...I’ve always wanted a Cotton Picker..
1A33CC23-4DDC-41C7-BB4C-F894FE0696F4.jpeg

I’ve yet to pull the trigger on one or the ones I’ve came close to buying, the deal has fallen through...I also realized I’m getting too old and fat to ride a 20” so I figured I would build myself an adult sized version...here’s what I’m starting with:
991DDD1F-42A7-4604-8AA5-5E9C41A172A8.jpeg

512DCE4C-CF65-4F44-A573-845AE13231C4.jpeg

Still got a long way to go gathering parts and such; but this ain’t a build-off so I’m in no hurry

Ut oh!

Is it going to be somewhat true to the little one or semi custom?

Would you happen to still have the serial number on that Red Corvette 5 speed you redid for a customer a few years back?

Ut oh!

Is it going to be somewhat true to the little one or semi custom?

Would you happen to still have the serial number on that Red Corvette 5 speed you redid for a customer a few years back?
Gonna try to make it a close to original..don’t remember the serial on that Corvette..I think it was a ‘60?

Back