When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here is my submission. As mentioned before @ZE52414 foimd this for me. It’s oretty damn clean. Needs a thorough cleaning and detail, but it’s all there. Pics are below including the serial number, please add it to the registry. One thing, do you think the white grips are correct?

View attachment 775934
View attachment 775937
View attachment 775935
View attachment 775936
Thanks for the info, I will add it soon, nice clean one. Yes the white grips were correct on the KSA and black grips & 7000 saddle were correct on the KSHD in 1962.

Not trying to hijack this thread. Just wanted to make it available to a king size fan on here first. I have two king size bikes and due to storage space issues I am going to sell my red one. If anyone is interested, please message me privately. Thank you.
517AB449-522A-4018-BC06-8A0D869849B7.jpeg

Not trying to hijack this thread. Just wanted to make it available to a king size fan on here first. I have two king size bikes and due to storage space issues I am going to sell my red one. If anyone is interested, please message me privately. Thank you.
View attachment 782117
Nice ride, thanks for offering it here first. Good luck with sale. One interesting thing about this bike is that it must have actually been built for the 1963 model year,(even though it was built in March '62) because in 1962 the KSA had painted fenders. The only other explanation is they were added later.
1962dlr_American.jpg

1963dlr_American.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: JLF
Interesting deal on the chrome fenders and March 62 serial number. What is the crank casting date Danny?

Did it go to a CABE member? Just want to update the registry. Did you determine if the cranks were stamped 62 or 63?

Back