When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
This wasn’t original with this American was it? I’ve seen them on some Corvettes but never on an American. I might end up selling it

This wasn’t original with this American was it? I’ve seen them on some Corvettes but never on an American. I might end up selling it

No, they weren't standard issue on the Americans. Let me know if you decide to sell it.

Pictures of this bike were posted on this thread back in 05/2020 when it lived in SoCal, but it never made it onto the registry. The bike now lives in central Ca and is my current daily rider. The registry only lists 14 KSHD and out of those only 3 or 4 are complete…..so am I having a hard time believing this is one of the few complete survivors, but am stoked to be the caretaker for now. I dropped some repro brick tread tires on, which are killer with the tire molding hairs rubbing the fender stays, and some cross-top Schwinn pedals…serial #L439034…another Halloween bike…..please add me to the list.

Pictures of this bike were posted on this thread back in 05/2020 when it lived in SoCal, but it never made it onto the registry. The bike now lives in central Ca and is my current daily rider. The registry only lists 14 KSHD and out of those only 3 or 4 are complete…..so am I having a hard time believing this is one of the few complete survivors, but am stoked to be the caretaker for now. I dropped some repro brick tread tires on, which are killer with the tire molding hairs rubbing the fender stays, and some cross-top Schwinn pedals…serial #L439034…another Halloween bike…..please add me to the list.
View attachment 1489774

View attachment 1489775

View attachment 1489776

View attachment 1489777

View attachment 1489778
Awesome bike ,I have a Halloween bike as well. I own a bunch of middleweights and always find myself riding my KS more then any. The dimensions are not a whole lot bigger but you can tell when your on it. I may take this one with me into the great beyond as long as there aren't a lot of hills, but if that is the case I would consider a 2 speed or my 3 speed Corvette hahah. Great bike welcome to the club and good luck

Back