When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

-
18 1/2 would be correct........which is even more strange considering the above specs. inc. the reinforced welds.

I am considering selling a couple of my KSAs one complete and one frame. The complete is a 1964 KSA with original paint in great shape and mostly original parts. The frame is a 1962 KSA in desert shape with original paint. PM me if interested, otherwise I will post them in the for sale section tonight. Thanks

I am considering selling a couple of my KSAs one complete and one frame. The complete is a 1964 KSA with original paint in great shape and mostly original parts. The frame is a 1962 KSA in desert shape with original paint. PM me if interested, otherwise I will post them in the for sale section tonight. Thanks
I saw the 64 listed and was curious of the serial #
My Birthday Schwinn??

18 1/2 would be correct........which is even more strange considering the above specs. inc. the reinforced welds.
See the Middleweight section and Special Models section. What is the serial number and how are you measuring?
1965.jpg

Back