When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
If you’re in TX and looking for a frame I think this looks like a KS from the headtube size. The ad says posted 10/19 but updated 3 days ago so??? Missing the impossible to find rear fender so $184 would be ALL the money for this, IMO. No serial # listed. https://www.mercari.com/us/item/m45102542142/?ref=search_results
5A8BCEB8-A7C2-4152-9317-F93F55B57E5E.jpeg

B8F43AD0-3BCD-4C4F-BF04-20C4BB3290D1.jpeg

My neighbor asked me if I would be interested in looking at a Schwinn bike his brother was trying to sell and he sent me one pic by phone. I thought it was a king size frame from the pic but wasn’t sure until he brought it by today. The fender braces have been replaced for sure but I am unsure if the chrome fenders are original? The serial number is L437963. Tim

834A6959-53D2-4B2E-9BB0-C2D3A2E28F64.jpeg

729CF241-A124-49E3-8F12-35CF61B12778.jpeg

Very cool! Looks like the seat, stem and chainguard are off a different bike but who knows on the fender. I always heard the rear fender was KS specific and I don't see a second hole near the stay so...

I think the chain guard and seat are correct. If you scroll up and look at Double straight ups bike they are the same as his and the serial numbers are close. Tim

Ah yes, you're right about the seat. I forgot those older Heavy Duties used those too. The chainguard screen is wrong I should say - it doesn't call out that it's a King Size!

What will you do with it? I'd buy that in a heartbeat if I could reasonably! Looks like a very nice example though getting the correct chainguard screen/decal will prove difficult.

Back