When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

-
When I said repo all I meant was the modern copies, not "schwinn repos". I have run the better Sunlite version made in Taiwan or the ones that came on the HBB and Dynos of the early 2000s and they all threaded through on one side of the top bolt and have stayed straight and work great for cruiser
Maybe thats were we went wrong as kids. We bought the standard China Copies. They did make one type of springer fork that was as solid as Schwinns if not more but it was the solid square twisted 20" fork.

Anyone interested in the black KS project I picked up and posted about? I’m slimming collection down and honestly don’t need it… I’d prefer not to ship at this point, but will be at the Portland, IN swap in a couple weeks and could deliver there.

I’d like to keep the s2’s I put on, original s7’s will be included. The rear lower fender tab is broken off the kickstand housing, and the front fork slots have been opened up a little to accept a 3/8 axle. I have the original bars too. No fenders.

Anyone interested in the black KS project I picked up and posted about? I’m slimming collection down and honestly don’t need it… I’d prefer not to ship at this point, but will be at the Portland, IN swap in a couple weeks and could deliver there.

I’d like to keep the s2’s I put on, original s7’s will be included. The rear lower fender tab is broken off the kickstand housing, and the front fork slots have been opened up a little to accept a 3/8 axle. I have the original bars too. No fenders.

View attachment 1643326
If you post in for sale I would think you would find a taker. It is a nice bike and I think enough buzz has been created about these to peak the interest on it. Good luck with it

If you post in for sale I would think you would find a taker. It is a nice bike and I think enough buzz has been created about these to peak the interest on it. Good luck with it
Thank you. I’m putting it here first. I’m on the fence. But if someone is else has to have it and I don’t have to ship I’ll let it go. We shall see! Lol. Trying to slim down, but not hurting to get rid of it.

Back