When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here is my just found contribution , 9-2-65 Heavy Duti Kingsize , was found rusty with rattle can repaint that I striped down to what is left of the original paint

View attachment 1616561

View attachment 1616562

Decided there wasn’t enough original paint left so I repainted with other paint option for that year model

I’m going up to look at a heavy Duti king size bike this weekend. The serial number begins with an H75, painted fenders and a flamboyant red color. It has the big headset and Frame but that number is a 1959 number. Anything I should be looking out for before purchasing?

I’m going up to look at a heavy Duti king size bike this weekend. The serial number begins with an H75, painted fenders and a flamboyant red color. It has the big headset and Frame but that number is a 1959 number. Anything I should be looking out for before purchasing?
Feel free to share photos here with the group before purchasing if the whole KS thing is important to you. As the first page of this thread mentions, King Sizes were built only from 1962-1965.

Feel free to share photos here with the group before purchasing if the whole KS thing is important to you. As the first page of this thread mentions, King Sizes were built only from 1962-1965.
There are some late 1961 dated frames out there as well. There are a couple on the registry.

Back