When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Here are the photos 1688465

There is a couple on the registry with an H serial but they are 1963. It is a KS for sure, seat is not correct. Nice bike snatch it up if the $ is right.
It comes with new sets of spokes and and cad plated hardware. Original fenders are set aside. Asking $400 which seems a bit steep.

Wooof. $400 is steep for that condition. Maybe too cheap on my end my I sold my very sorted and nice chrome 64 KSA for $400 in 2018. More like $200 would be a buy in this condition for me.

It comes with new sets of spokes and and cad plated hardware. Original fenders are set aside. Asking $400 which seems a bit steep.
Going by your cabe name seems like a KS would suit you. I had a dozen middle weights and grabbed the first one of these bikes I saw. I will never let it go. The geometry is slightly different but it makes a big difference when you are on it compared to regular MW.

I’m going up to look at a heavy Duti king size bike this weekend. The serial number begins with an H75, painted fenders and a flamboyant red color. It has the big headset and Frame but that number is a 1959 number. Anything I should be looking out for before purchasing?
Someone has the serial number wrong. Maybe H57?

Going by your cabe name seems like a KS would suit you. I had a dozen middle weights and grabbed the first one of these bikes I saw. I will never let it go. The geometry is slightly different but it makes a big difference when you are on it compared to regular MW.
I’m 6’6” and 300lbs! Got a few 69cm frame bikes as well. Otherwise I just put tall billet posts in my bikes.

He’s having a hard time getting serial number. That headset is the info I’m relying on.
Yah, the head tube says King Size. Might be an American. The owner will have to unbolt that carrier to get the serial number.

Back