When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

-
I'd like to add one to the registry. A234643 I bought from a woman in Lincoln Nebraska.

View attachment 1678680
Here's an updated picture. I still have the fenders to paint but the rest is done. I made it a heavi-duti....

KS red.jpg

Looks great but I'm pretty sure HDs had more welds on the frame.
I've heard that, but I've also heard not so much. To make this I used 12 gauge custom spokes, a genuine HD rear hub, a wide flange stout front hub and HD handlebars. The seat came from a large factory tricycle. It's not a true HD but should be stout enough for the guy who's gonna ride it. He has a 2015 Ford F150 that's red and metallic brown, I was able to match the colors really close. Just need the decals and fenders to be done.

I've heard that, but I've also heard not so much. To make this I used 12 gauge custom spokes, a genuine HD rear hub, a wide flange stout front hub and HD handlebars. The seat came from a large factory tricycle. It's not a true HD but should be stout enough for the guy who's gonna ride it. He has a 2015 Ford F150 that's red and metallic brown, I was able to match the colors really close. Just need the decals and fenders to be done.
The KSHD has extra welds on the frame for sure. That is an awesome bike, are you going with painted fenders? You need a set of correct pedals.

Thanks! I would love a set of HD pedals however I've not had a lot of luck finding any. The fenders have an elongated triangle on them which will be brown, the main part in red. Still working the dents out with spoon and sandbag.

There is a little sumpin sumpin, cant say it adds a lot of strength but it is a way to identify a frame.

I am considering selling a couple of my clean all original King Size HDs. Figured I would post here before advertising. PM me if your interested and I will shoot you the details. Thanks

I am considering selling a couple of my clean all original King Size HDs. Figured I would post here before advertising. PM me if your interested and I will shoot you the details. Thanks
As well as some KS specific parts, so shoot me a message if you're looking for something.

Back