When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

-
The catalog reference vs dated frames has it's inconsistencies as I stated above, but regardless the radiant green is pretty rare in KS.
Here a photo of my Green, King Size HD American. Not many of these rolling around out there.
20140322_074644.jpg

A mighty fine American KS with a freaking rolled stem! That's sacrilege!! Sheesh, I can't believe my eyes. PM me your address, lost it from before, and I'll send you a real stem for this beauty.
G, You are the real deal. I'm cracking up...that is an old photo of this bike and the original stem was jacked up beyond hope so this rolled pos was a photo stand-in. Your attention to detail is second to none. Ha! You will appreciate the stem that leads this beautiful bike now.
1015182356.jpg

G, You are the real deal. I'm cracking up...that is an old photo of this bike and the original stem was jacked up beyond hope so this rolled pos was a photo stand-in. Your attention to detail is second to none. Ha! You will appreciate the stem that leads this beautiful bike now.
View attachment 884445
Nice, not many with the decal still on them, that's sweetness....

Hi guys! Long time listener, first time caller here on the Cabe. I've been on the original Schwinn forum since '03 - I definitely have the old bike bug!

I do not recall the exact SN but frame build date was April 13, 1964, my stepmom's fourth birthday, so that's easy for me to remember!

My buddy found it for me on craigslist over by Iowa City, Iowa. I was a bit of a project but I'm happy how it turned out. Rough paint and decals so it's a scruffy survivor but that's the way I like them! Added the rear rack off of a '64 Fleet my buddy gave me, I love the look of it all together.

IMG_8017.JPG

Back