When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Schwinn King Size Registry & Research Project

#eBayPartner    Most Recent BUY IT NOW Items Listed on eBay
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
eBay Auction Picture
Sorry to have you update it again so soon but after seeing the "Friends bike" listing on the registry I reached out to my old college buddy who I knew has one.

I actually almost bought this bike instead. I first saw this bike back in 2009 when it was listed on the Des Moines craigslist for $125. It's hard to recall for sure but I think it was radiant red with painted fenders. I do not believe it had HD wheels. It probably worked out for the better that my friend got it, he's ~ 6'6'' and at that time in college, with limited room, I was largely a flipper. I'd fix them, ride them and sell them. He still has it to this day!

Anyway, we would have some pretty wild bike parties back then. I recall one "Tour De Franzia" my friend was getting pretty wild with it and severely bent the original fork. I think shortly after it got stripped down of its original parts and began its journey of many iterations of paint and parts. I sure wished I would've thought to get those original KS specific parts!

SN: B339008
Build date: 2/21/63
Color: Radiant Red?

IMG_8300.png

IMG_8299.png

IMG_8302.png

Sorry to have you update it again so soon but after seeing the "Friends bike" listing on the registry I reached out to my old college buddy who I knew has one.

I actually almost bought this bike instead. I first saw this bike back in 2009 when it was listed on the Des Moines craigslist for $125. It's hard to recall for sure but I think it was radiant red with painted fenders. I do not believe it had HD wheels. It probably worked out for the better that my friend got it, he's ~ 6'6'' and at that time in college, with limited room, I was largely a flipper. I'd fix them, ride them and sell them. He still has it to this day!

Anyway, we would have some pretty wild bike parties back then. I recall one "Tour De Franzia" my friend was getting pretty wild with it and severely bent the original fork. I think shortly after it got stripped down of its original parts and began its journey of many iterations of paint and parts. I sure wished I would've thought to get those original KS specific parts!

SN: B339008
Build date: 2/21/63
Color: Radiant Red?

View attachment 908921

View attachment 908922

View attachment 908923
That''s unusual, the only frame on the list stamped for that date. I double-checked the list from the Schwinn Serial number thread here and the date is correct.

Does anyone know how readily available King Size American and/or King Size American HD chainguard decals are? Might need one here in the near future...

Back